22 Nov 2023
Training of Energy Assessor-ZCRB for Zero-Carbon-Ready Building Certification Scheme - Class 2 (English Class)
Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) has launched the Zero-Carbon-Ready Building Certification Scheme in order to provide building owners with a benchmarking scheme to gauge the energy performance of their buildings together with a target setting tool that can facilitate them to set their targets to align with international carbon neutrality targets.
The Applicant (owner or owner’s representative) has to engage an Energy Assessor-ZCRB to apply for certifications. Energy Assessor-ZCRB is eligible to conduct assessments for both Zero-Carbon-Ready Building Certification and Net Zero Building Certification Schemes application. The duty of the Energy Assessor-ZCRB is to provide detailed and independent assessments and verification services of the building’s energy systems based on the building’s data and information.
The Energy Assessor-ZCRB has to be a Registered Energy Assessor (REA) under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance (Cap.610) and has taken a training course and passed an examination organised by the HKGBC.
The training course is now open for application! If you are interested to be one of the Energy Assessor-ZCRB, don't hesitate to register for the training course!
|Speaker||Ir Lap SHIEH, Senior Consultant, Hong Kong Green Building Council|
Upon completion of the training, candidates should have the ability and knowledge to:
|*Registered Energy Assessors who wish to learn how to carry out the duty of ZCRBC Scheme assessment and submission|
|Event Name:||Training of Energy Assessor-ZCRB for Zero-Carbon-Ready Building Certification Scheme - Class 2 (English Class)|
Ir Lap SHIEH
|Date:||22 Nov 2023|
|Time:||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Venue details to be provided
4 CPD hours will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
HK$1,000.00 (Non-HKGBC members)
|Contact Person:||Ir Lap SHIEH|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Language:||English with English materials|
- All the enrolments are processed on a "first come, first served" basis. Enrolments will be confirmed upon receipt of payments. Upon confirmation, training materials and references (if any) will be provided in due course.
- Certificates will be distributed to candidates in 10 working days after the training completed and examination passed upon payment settled. To ensure sufficient trainings are provided to the candidates, the Certificate of Attendance will NOT be issued to the latecomers (late for over 30 minutes) or early leavers (without prior consent from the HKGBC).
- The payments are non-refundable unless the training is cancelled by the HKGBC. The payments are also non-transferrable unless written requests are received by and approved by the HKGBC before the training starts. The payments will not be refunded to latecomers/ early leavers/ absentees. In case of insufficient enrolments, the HKGBC has the rights to postpone or cancel the training. Affected candidates will be notified and refunded.
- The training will be postponed when the typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or black rainstorm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the training commences. There will be further arrangement regarding the new dates for the postponed training.
- * Registered Energy Assessor (REA) under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance (Cap.610) whose qualification is still valid at the time of enrolment and registration.