22 Aug 2022
Briefing Session for Wise Save @ RCx Competition cum I&T Energy Efficiency Solutions in RCx (2nd Session)
(Please click HERE to download event and competition flyers)
Organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council, the Briefing Session for "Wise Save @ RCx Competition" cum I&T Energy Efficiency Solutions in RCx aims to promote smart technologies and solutions on retro-commissioning to the industry and encourage the adoption of retro-commissioning practices in existing buildings. In this event, representatives from the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department and HKGBC will introduce the “Energy Saving Championship Scheme - Competition for Organisations” as well as its application method, rules and examples. After that, industry practitioners will share their experiences in implementing retro-commissioning with smart technologies with the audiences.
|Event Name:||Briefing Session for Wise Save @ RCx Competition cum I&T Energy Efficiency Solutions in RCx (2nd Session)|
Mr Benjamin LEUNG, Ir Dr Paul SAT, Mr Thomas YEUNG Chung-lai, Mr KONG Cheung-pak, Mr WU Ka-kin, Ms Christina TANG, Ir Dr Michael CHING, Ir Dr Leonard CHOW, Ir Antonio CHAN, Ir Johnson LAU and Ir Steven CHAN
|Date:||22 Aug 2022|
|Time:||3:00pm - 5:00pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
2 CPD hours will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
For RCx Professionals and RCx Practitioners, please log in your accounts and upload the certificate of attendance to claim 2 CPD hours.
Free of Charge
Free of Charge (Non-HKGBC members)
|Language:||Cantonese (With English materials)|
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 Aug 2022 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email at around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.
- For RCx Professionals and RCx Practitioners, please log in your accounts and upload the certificate of attendance to claim 2 CPD hours.
Limited seats. First come, first served.