21 Jul 2022
CPD Webinar - Enhancing Transparency of Energy Data in Commercial Buildings by Building-based Benchmarking Tool
The webinar recording will be available at HKGBC CPD Online Training Portal (https://onlinecpdtraining.hkgbc.org.hk/) later after the event.
This webinar is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
Through enhancing the transparency of data and benchmarks, the community can be mobilised to participate in energy saving. In this regard, the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD), Government of the HKSAR has been providing an online benchmarking tool that enables comparison of energy performance for individual “premises”. On 17 June 2022, EMSD further launched a new benchmarking tool, which is “building” based, to enable owners of commercial buildings to compare and review the annual overall electricity utilisation performance of the whole buildings. The tool also provides general advice for building owners to unveil energy saving opportunities. In this talk, the background and features of the online tool will be briefly introduced. EMSD calls on the public to make the most of the tool to support low-carbon transformation. Interested parties may access the EMSD building-based benchmarking tool via this link: https://eui.emsd.gov.hk/en/EUI_Introduction.html
Speaker: Ir Ricky TAM, Energy Efficiency Office, the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD)
|Event Name:||CPD Webinar - Enhancing Transparency of Energy Data in Commercial Buildings by Building-based Benchmarking Tool|
Ir Ricky TAM
|Date:||21 Jul 2022|
|Time:||5:00pm - 6:00pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
1 CPD hour will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
HK$50.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Contact Person:||Ms Wing CHOW|
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Please settle the fee before the event commences. At around a week before the event, email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be sent out to those who have successfully paid.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to email@example.com on or before 20 July 2022 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.
Limited seats. First come, first served.