22 Jun 2022
CPD Webinar - Embracing Decarbonisation Journey through Digital Solutions
The webinar recording will be available at HKGBC CPD Online Training Portal (https://onlinecpdtraining.hkgbc.org.hk/) later after the event.
This webinar is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
In this webinar, colleagues from CLP eGroup will introduce how business corporates can decarbonise (Scope 1-3 emissions) through:
• Application of AI and IoT in buildings; and
• Achieving circular economy via an intelligent matching platform.
In the first topic, the speaker will start with a discussion about one-stop energy management platform for multiple sites and properties. Then, he will introduce AI-based chiller optimisation, and discuss AI-based fault detection and diagnosis (FDD), predictive maintenance and intelligent facility management, including the use of NFC tags. Finally, reporting APP and Smart Sensor Automation (SSA) will be covered. Integration of all these will lead to a truly smart solution for today’s green buildings.
In the second topic, the speaker will introduce an algorithm-based match-making platform which facilitates businesses to reutilise old furniture, C&D waste, packaging materials and electrical appliances, etc. Customers could contribute to Scope 3 carbon savings every time they perform a transaction on the platform. They will receive an annual certificate to recognise the carbon and waste reductions achieved and the amount of circular economy value created. SGS acts as the verifier in the process, helping with companies’ decarbonisation measurement.
Speakers: Mr Francis PANG, Manager, Digital Solutions, CLP eGroup
Mr Ricky LI, Sale Manager, Digital Solutions, CLP eGroup
|Event Name:||CPD Webinar - Embracing Decarbonisation Journey through Digital Solutions|
Mr Francis PANG,
Mr Ricky LI
|Date:||22 Jun 2022|
|Time:||5:00pm - 6:00pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
1 CPD hour will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
HK$50.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Contact Person:||Ms Wing CHOW|
|Language:||Cantonese with English materials|
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Please settle the fee before the event commences. At around a week before the event, email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be sent out to those who have successfully paid.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 June 2022 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.
Limited seats. First come, first served.