06 Apr 2022
CPD Webinar - Building Energy Code and Energy Audit Code 2021 Edition
The webinar will be available at HKGBC CPD Online Training Portal (https://onlinecpdtraining.hkgbc.org.hk/) later after the event.
Please stay tuned.
This webinar is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
Following the enactment of the Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance (BEEO) in 2012, the Building Energy Code (BEC) and the Energy Audit Code (EAC) were promulgated in the same year. These codes are reviewed once every three years. After the third round of comprehensive review, the 2021 edition of BEC and EAC were gazetted on 31 December 2021.
The new edition of the BEC uplifts the energy efficiency standards and the reviewing process has examined the global development of relevant technologies and international standards to keep the requirements abreast of times. The new codes would bring about energy savings in buildings, which could help Hong Kong achieve its carbon neutrality target before 2050 as set out in Hong Kong's Climate Action Plan.
In this webinar, the updates on the requirements of BEC 2021 and EAC 2021 as well as other key information on the BEEO, such as statutory submission timeline, coverage on the buildings and scope of works, etc. would be run through. For further details, practitioners can visit EMSD’s website (https://www.emsd.gov.hk/beeo/).
Ir Lawrence LOH, Senior Engineer, Electrical and Mechanical Services Department of HKSAR Government
Ir Gigi KAM, Associate Director, Ove Arup & Partners Hong Kong Limited
|Event Name:||CPD Webinar - Building Energy Code and Energy Audit Code 2021 Edition|
Ir Lawrence LOH,
Ir Gigi KAM
|Date:||06 Apr 2022|
|Time:||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
1 CPD hour will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
HK$50.00 (Non-HKGBC members)
|Contact Person:||Ms Wing CHOW|
Enjoy Member Price with Your BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Credential Now!
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Please settle the fee before the event commences. At around a week before the event, email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be sent out to those who have successfully paid.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to email@example.com on or before 5 April 2022 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.
Limited seats. First come, first served.