19 Oct 2021
CPD Event - Cream of BEAM Plus 2021 (New Buildings)
This event is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
By looking at the assessment results of the latest BEAM Plus projects, this seminar is a continuation of the effort to disseminate the latest performance of Hong Kong’s green buildings.
The HKGBC Secretariat will share with the audience:
- Credit achievement rate analysis and trends
- High-performance and low-performance areas
- Innovations and performance enhancements
- Contested case summary analysis and key learnings
- Case sharing of selected exemplary projects
- Latest observations in BEAM Plus New Buildings V2.0 assessed projects
Speaker: Ir Dr Eddy LAU, Head of Green Labelling, Hong Kong Green Building Council
Ir Dr Eddy LAU, FHKIE, R.P.E.(BSS, ENY), REA, is the Head of Green Labelling at HKGBC, responsible for overseeing the BEAM Plus green building certification programme.
|Event Name:||CPD Event - Cream of BEAM Plus 2021 (New Buildings)|
Ir Dr Eddy LAU
|Date:||19 Oct 2021|
|Time:||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
Conference Hall, 4/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
1.5 CPD hour per session will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
HK$225.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Contact Person:||Mr Ben LAU|
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 October 2021 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.