29 Jun 2021
Hong Kong Smart Green Building Design Best Practice Guidebook Launch Event
(Click here to view event flyer)
Jointly developed by Construction Industry Council (CIC) and Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC), the Hong Kong Smart Green Building Design Best Practice Guidebook is a timely publication which provides practical design, operation guidelines and strategies for advancing smart green buildings with a view to optimise the performance of new and existing buildings. This Guidebook reinforces the objective of the Smart City Blueprint for Hong Kong in 2017, and more recently Smart City Blueprint for Hong Kong 2.0, to highlight opportunities to I&T in enhancing performance of green buildings.
The Guidebook has presented fundamental design principles that improves resilience in smart green buildings, and 32 strategies for smart green buildings categorised under 6 key themes: building design & operations, health & wellbeing, energy performance, material & waste management, water performance, and mobility & transportation. Best practices are also demonstrated through overseas and local case studies.
|Event Name:||Hong Kong Smart Green Building Design Best Practice Guidebook Launch Event|
Mr CHEUNG Hau-wai, SBS, Dr Benny CHOW, Ir Raymond KWOK, Mr Kevin NG, Ir Dr Raymond CHAN and Mr Andy YEUNG
|Date:||29 Jun 2021|
|Time:||2:30pm - 4:30pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
2 CPD hours will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
Free of Charge (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented with English presentation materials)|
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Event reminders with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to email@example.com on or before 29 June 2021 12:00 noon. Please quote your registration number in the email.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email at around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.