28 May 2021
CPD Webinar - Sustainable Procurement for New Building Development and Interior Renovation
This webinar is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
Sustainable procurement is nowadays of growing importance for real estate and construction industry. From property developer’s perspective, Amie will introduce Swire Properties’ SD 2030 Strategy and the application of sustainable procurement for new building development and interior renovation, and how environmental impacts are considered in the whole building lifecycle in the procurement process.
Dr Amie LAI, Senior Sustainable Development Manager, Swire Properties Limited
|Event Name:||CPD Webinar - Sustainable Procurement for New Building Development and Interior Renovation|
Dr Amie LAI
|Date:||28 May 2021|
|Time:||3:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
1 CPD hour will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
HK$50.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Contact Person:||Mr Elliott TAM|
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented with English presentation materials)|
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Please settle the fee before the event commences. At around a week before the event, email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be sent out to those who have successfully paid.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 May 2021 12:00noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email at around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.
Limited seats. First come, first served.