25 May 2021
CPD Webinar - CIC Green Product Certification Scheme - Certified Product Sharing: Case Study of Green Government Building with New Innovative Technology in Chiller Plant Strategies
The webinar will be available at HKGBC CPD Online Training Portal (https://onlinecpdtraining.hkgbc.org.hk/) later after the event.
Please stay tuned.
This webinar is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
To echo HK Gov’s Climate Action Plan 2030+, reduction of carbon emissions in the existing buildings has been considered a significant opportunity to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission.
CIC Green Product Certification Scheme certifies building and construction materials/products via a comprehensive environmental impact assessment. Trane proactively promotes products and solutions with innovative technologies. Its products - CenTraVac Centrifugal HFO chiller and DC Variable Speed fan coil unit, are certified as Platinum rating under the scheme.
In the webinar, successful implementation of energy-saving solutions of retrofitting the aged chiller plant system with Trane green product in a green government building will be showcased, in order to demonstrate how to advance net-zero with innovative technologies.
Mr K T CHEUK, Assistant General Manager, Trane Hong Kong
Mr K T CHEUK has over 30 years of experience in the engineering industry and specializes in building energy management, building sustainability development, building retro-commissioning, HVAC system optimization, and building sustainability development.
Mr CHEUK holds a bachelor’s degree in UK and a master’s degree in HK. He is currently a fellow member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (FHKIE), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (FCIBSE) and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (FIMechE), Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv), Certified Energy Manager (CEM), and Certified Energy Auditor (CEA). He currently practices his profession as Registered Professional Engineer (RPE BSS & MCL), BEAM Professional (BEAM Pro) and LEED AP BD+C in Green Building Industry, Registered Energy Assessor (REA) under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance and Authorized Signatory (AS) in Minor Works & Ventilation Works under Buildings Ordinance.
|Event Name:||CPD Webinar - CIC Green Product Certification Scheme - Certified Product Sharing: Case Study of Green Government Building with New Innovative Technology in Chiller Plant Strategies|
Mr K T CHEUK
|Date:||25 May 2021|
|Time:||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
1 CPD hour will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Free of Charge
HK$50.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
|Contact Person:||Mr Elliott TAM|
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented with English presentation materials)|
- For BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate: Once you entered the valid BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate number during registration, member price will be entitled. Please register by clicking "Register (for BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate or non-member)".
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon submission through this Online Registration Form, a seat is reserved for you.
- Please settle the fee before the event commences. At around a week before the event, email reminders of the event with the Zoom Webinar ID will be sent out to those who have successfully paid.
- The URL to join the webinar is unique to the email account that you have registered with. Please do not forward the link to other email accounts.
- No Show / Cancellation – Cancellation must be made by email to email@example.com on or before 24 May 2021 12:00noon. Please quote your registration number in the email. There is NO refund on absence from the event and cancellation made after the deadline.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by email at around a week after the event.
- The CPD hour(s) will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate Individual Account around a week after the event.