30 Oct 2019
HKTDC, Mess Frankfurt & EnB - Eco Expo Asia 2019
Supported by the Hong Kong Green Building Council, the Eco Expo Asia 2019 would be held in Hong Kong from 30 Oct to 2 Nov 2019 (Wed - Sat).
The 14th edition Eco Expo Asia themed "Less Carbon, Less Waste·Green Innovation".
- With regard to the Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Charging Scheme to be launched in 2020 and various demand in the sector, the fair will feature a wide range of Waste Management & Recycling solutions.
- To tackle climate change, the global market for green construction projects has grown significantly in recent years and demand for Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency solutions is expected to grow.
- Having enjoyed robust growth in recent years, Mainland China is now home to the Green Transportation industry. This brings tremendous opportunities to the new energy cars and charging infrastructure business.
- With positive response received since its launch in 2017, the Startup Zone will continue to serve as an ideal platform for new ventures to find potential buyers, manufactures and investors while showcasing green innovations and solutions.
- The highly-regarded Eco Asia Conference will take place alongside with the fair, gathering industry experts and academics, as well as high profile policymakers from around the world to exchange views and latest findings on the hottest environmental topics.
- The HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor and Tech Light Expo (29 October - 1 November 2019) will be co-located with Eco Expo Asia, creating synergies on energy-saving lighting technologies.
You may click HERE for more information.