Thank you for your support and the event is full house now.
This event is organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council Limited (HKGBC).
With the recent launch of the 2017 Policy Address, 2017-18 Budget and Hong Kong's Climate Action Plan 2030+,
Mr KS WONG, Secretary for the Environment has been invited to share the major government policies and strategies in the building sector and in areas related to green building development. This sharing session is aimed to enhance our understanding on the related government policies, and to foster a closer collaboration in our industry to achieve the common goals.
The presentation materials is now available here.
|Date: || |
24 April 2017 (Monday)
|Time: || |
2:30pm to 4:00pm
(Registration with refreshment starts at 2:00pm)
|Venue: || |
Auditorium, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
|Fee: || |
Free of Charge
|Language: || |
|Registration Deadline: ||19 April 2017 (Wednesday) |
| Time || Event |
| 2:00pm || |
Registration with refreshment
| 2:30pm to 2:32pm |
Welcome by Mr Bay WONG, Chairman of HKGBC
| 2:32pm to 3:10pm |
| Sharing by Mr KS WONG, Secretary for the Environment |
| 3:10pm to 3:40pm |
Moderator: Mr Bay WONG, Chairman, HKGBC
1) Mr KS WONG, Secretary for the Environment
2) Mr Freeman CHEUNG, Senior Vice President, Environment, Greater China, AECOM
3) Dr Calvin Lee KWAN, General Manager - Sustainability, Link Asset Management Limited
4) Ir Conrad WONG, Vice Chairman, Yau Lee Holdings Limited
5) Dr Raymond YAU, General Manager, Technical Services & Sustainable Development,
Swire Properties Limited
3:40pm to 4:00pm
| Q&A Session |