This event is co-organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council Limited (HKGBC) and BEAM Society Limited (BSL).
Since its launch in 2010, BEAM Plus has generated more than 400 assessed projects. With the experience gained, the HKGBC and BSL regularly organise seminars to share with BEAM practitioners the observations from the assessment results and how to make better submissions.
This skill enhancement seminar will cover the following topics:
(1) Cream of BEAM – what Platinum projects are doing
(2) General statistics about the assessed projects
- Common strengths
- Common weaknesses
(3) How to make better submissions
- Recommended good practices
- Key obstacles and how to get around them
(1) Prof. John NG, Director of the HKGBC, Chairman of Green Labelling Committee and Chairperson of BEAM Society Limited
(2) Sr Kenneth CHAN, Chair of Technical Review Committee, BEAM Society Limited
|Date: || |
18 April 2017 (Tuesday)
|Time: || |
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(Registration with refreshment starts at 6:30 pm)
|Location: || |
4/F Conference Hall, Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC),
78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
|CPD Credits: ||2-hour Mandatory CPD |
|Fee: || |
$400 - HKGBC Members
$600- Non-HKGBC Members
Priorities will be given to HKGBC Members.
Payment should be made before the start of the event. You are NOT allowed to admit to the event if your payment has NOT been made upon the start of the event.
|Time ||Event |
|6:30 pm ||Registration with refreshment |
|7:00 pm - 9:00 pm ||Seminar |