World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong
Early Bird Offers extended till 28 Feb 2017
If you are still considering to register or become an exhibitor, we’ve got good news for you! The Early Bird Offers for Registration AND Exhibition Booth of the World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong (WSBE17 Hong Kong) will be extended to 28 Feb 2017 (Tue).
Don't miss the chance to save 15% for the 3-day Conference Standard Package and get 20% off the Standard Booth Package at WSBE17 Hong Kong!
What do you get from the 3-day Conference Standard Package?
Early Bird Rate at HK$4,800 for 3-day Conference & Exhibition
- Access to all plenary and 100 parallel sessions throughout the 3-day Conference
- Gain valuable insights from over 400 industry leaders
- Enjoy extensive networking opportunities and meet 1,800 global industry experts
- Access to the concurrent Exhibition and learn the latest technology and services by pioneering organisations
- Receive a comprehensive Conference Kit with Conference proceedings
- Gain 19.5 Mandatory CPD hours for the 3-day Conference
(including Day 1 Networking Luncheon, all Coffee Breaks, Conference Kit).
What do you get from the Standard Booth Package?
Marketing Opportunities for Exhibitors:
Early Bird Rate is available at HK$20,000 per 9m2 standard booth. Book NOW and secure your booth at WSBE17 Hong Kong. Only limited number remains!
- Company information display on WSBE17 Hong Kong Website and Exhibitors Directory
- Exhibitor listing in WSBE17 Hong Kong Mobile App
- Exposure in e-Newsletters and other publications
- Business Matching services with Conference delegates
WSBE17 Hong Kong also provides a range of sponsorship opportunities to raise your brand profile. To view our Exhibition and Sponsorship Packages
, please click here
. For enquiries, please contact the WSBE17 Hong Kong Secretariat at email@example.com
or +852 3468 7172.
We will soon announce the Keynote Speakers and Conference content.
Stay tuned and we wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
For more details, please visit our Conference website