What is BEAM Plus?
BEAM Plus is the green building assessment system to measure, improve and label the environmental performance of buildings.
BEAM Plus is:
- The leading initiative to assess, improve, certify and label the environmental performance of buildings;
- A comprehensive standard and supporting process covering all building types, including mixed use complexes, both new and existing;
- A means by which to benchmark and improve performance;
- A voluntary scheme developed in partnership with, and adopted by the industry, at a level that makes it one of the leading schemes in the world;
- A driver for and means by which to assure healthier, higher quality, more durable, efficient, and environmentally sustainable working and living environments
For more information on BEAM Plus, please click http://www.hkgbc.org.hk/eng/beamplusmain.aspx